Age Concern Central Lancashire can benefit from the tax you pay. We can claim back an extra 25p for each pound you give us direct from the taxman through the Gift Aid scheme.

All you need to do is complete one of our Gift Aid forms. After you’ve filled it out once, you don’t have to complete it again simply tell us your surname and postcode when dropping off donations and we will do the rest.

The only criteria is that you must pay income tax and/or capital gains tax at least as much as we claim back in any one tax year. Download a form, complete the it and hand it in when making your donation Cancelled Declarations You can cancel an enduring Gift Aid declaration at any time.

For example you may cancel your declaration because you no longer pay any UK tax. Cancellation of a declaration will not affect Gift Aid donations that have already been made but once a declaration has been cancelled any further donations from you won't qualify for Gift Aid.

Written Gift Aid declarations relating to 'one-off' donations cannot be cancelled once the donation has been made. An oral declaration can be cancelled by you within 30 days of a letter being sent by Age Concern Central Lancashire confirming your verbal declaration.

Our Twitter Feed